DaySpring Assisted Living and the Agape Home Assisted Living facilities provide exceptional personalized care for older adults. Services include medication administration, socialization through life-enriching activities, memory care programming, spiritual care, nutritious meals crafted by our culinary team, and excellent accommodations.
What sets us apart from other assisted living facilities? Our staff. Every Resident Life Partner (caregiver) who serves DaySpring Services residents demonstrates their heart to serve older adults with dedicated, compassionate care. Your loved one will be treated by all staff at DaySpring Services with dignity, kindness, and honored – from the office staff, culinary team, nurse, as well as the Resident Life Partners. We exist to serve you and/or your loved one by ministering to their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs.
Come join our DaySpring Services family, where we strive to provide a positive, uplifting atmosphere for older adults. We will come to you and do a complimentary assessment to determine how we can best meet your loved one’s needs. Based on your loved one’s needs, different levels of care are provided.
Residents receive the highest level of care at each of our three assisted livings:
- Twenty-four hour personal care
- Memory Care programming for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily plus snacks
- Medication administration
- Assistance with bathing and grooming
- Emergency response systems
- Daily full-time activities program
- Group community outings on the DaySpring bus
- Housekeeping, linen and laundry services
- All utilities (except phone)
- Cable television
- Accommodations for couples available
- Smoke-free residences and grounds
- Respite stays
- Beauty/barber shop services